Kerens Place of Tears and Sadness
The coolest place in internet land. Where awesome people hang out when they have nothing better to do. (which is quite often)
28 December 2006
grrrr shopping with sisters
man how on earth do people put up with whole day shopping. i mean i could understand if it was just me with lots of money but, with Mum, Kirsty, Sara and Nathaniel it takes about 5 hours to find a pair of jeans.
Being a boy nathaniel isn't that bad but sara and sometimes Kirsty like to try on anything they find. (example) today we left the house at 12:00 pm and were meant to have a quick shopping trip but endd up getting home at about 6:30pm . talk about shoppping for to long!!!
posted by >Keren @ 6:59 pm  
7 Comments:
  • At 8:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keren I hate shopping and I don't often buy "jeans" and when I do it takes all of 10 seconds

     
  • At 12:00 pm, Blogger Ponyb said…

    i totally know what thanman means. i find what i want. i get it. problem solved. and i guess you're right: if it was just you or me or whoever with a lot of money (say...a gigatrillion $$$) shopping for ages wouldnt be so bad. but with any amount of money less than that, 30min is 25min too long.

     
  • At 12:33 pm, Blogger Sara said…

    I hate shopping too. Man Keren, how many spelling/grammer mistakes can you possibly have in one post??

     
  • At 6:14 pm, Blogger >Keren said…

    what! sara u do take ages trying on stuff mum would agree with me!

     
  • At 9:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I actually DETEST (with 4 capital Ds) shopping. It is enough to kill someone. but someone like me can't help taking ages to find somethin that looks good and doesn't accenuate my thunderthighs hahah. oh and btw shopping is spelt with one P..... HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA shoPPPing!!!!!!!


    LOL



    bye

     
  • At 9:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh man. that totally blew up in my face...... i'm so so so ashamed.... for all you people fully laughing about my stupid idiocy, laugh no more, as it was nothing more than a mere SPELLING ERROR - to prove my point i will type one singular word :

    SHOPPING


    thankyou and goodnight

     
  • At 8:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    man kirsty u dorkus"shopping is spelt with one p" wat no it isn't hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah well kirsty u should probably work on ur spelling!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: >Keren
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!

Links