Kerens Place of Tears and Sadness
The coolest place in internet land. Where awesome people hang out when they have nothing better to do. (which is quite often)
27 December 2006
Nothing
well my spanish galleons

i've had a smashing time at my nanny's and granny's houses spedin time with my cousins. yeah .

anyway, my good old sisiter sara helped me or should i say made this blog for me, it's pretty cool ey!!! well i have nothin much to say cos i haven't been doing much today. but i have been tryin to fix this stupid little pocket action game that doesn't work and it's really anoying cos it has this little high pitched ringing sound that comes every time u turn it on. and it was under my pillow last night and i forgot to take the batteries out so it went off like 3 times last night and lukiy i don't think anyone woke up to it.

yayy!!!! i can't wait for new years eve . and like always Kirsty and Sara will most likley crawl across the road. i don't know why they do it but they enjoy it so i won't bother asking them.

well i have nothing esle to say so i'll just go and...............ummmmmmmmm well i'm not sure .
posted by >Keren @ 3:32 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 4:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This blog is innteresting, i am sure people under the gae of 12 will like it. I think it is ok and that is mainly because it has my favourite colour background which is dark green. yeah,.....so.......cat's can't fly but birds can.

     
  • At 4:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did not mean gae, if you did not see that in my last post, I meant age, ok .

     
  • At 11:57 am, Blogger Ponyb said…

    i actually find this jeke more interesting than most of the others around the one80 community. i mean, it's odd. the jeke of a 6yr old (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! just kidding please dont go cannibal and eat me) has more stuff worth reading than say, ryans. or harry's. or even mine maybe.

     
  • At 6:16 pm, Blogger >Keren said…

    Sara sooner or later ur gunna have to take the truth. (and the truth is that my blog has over taken the coolness of ur blog!!!YAY!!!

     
  • At 6:21 pm, Blogger >Keren said…

    and also sean just so u know my goal for this year is to kill u for the joke *cough* that u said in ur coment..<*>.<*>
    (=====)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: >Keren
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!Shout!

Links